GOOD ELEPHANT WAIVER
• I release Good Elephant, Inc and its owners, employees, instructors, spaces, and agents, and hold them from all liability arising from any property damage or personal injuries, foreseeable or unforeseeable, which may occur as a result of my participation in any class, program or activity taught by an approved Teacher Member of Good Elephant, whether online or in-person.
• I hereby declare myself physically and mentally sound and capable of participation in all activities, programs and classes I choose to participate in, and I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to participate. I understand that movement classes include physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension, but are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. If I am unsure whether to participate, I will consult my doctor and follow his or her instructions. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious, disabling, or fatal, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust my situation, and ask for support from the teacher.
• I agree to use proper safety precautions with any tools or props I choose to use in conjunction with any class or workshop I participate in.
• I accept full responsibility for the safety of any minor under my care who participates in any class or program offered by an approved Teacher Member of Good Elephant.
• I hereby grant Good Elephant, Inc the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of me on websites and in publications, promotional flyers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose without compensation to me.