Hello Good Elephant community! Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about attending, teaching, and hosting Good Elephant classes during COVID-19. We appreciate your patience, and we’re looking forward to seeing you in 3D again!
- Health Checks: The CDC encourages businesses to consider conducting daily health checks for employees and customers. If you’d like to check your health, please use their guide here.
- Good Elephant’s signup process now includes an agreement that must be checked each time an attendee signs up for class: “I certify that I am not, to my knowledge, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, nor have I recently been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19.”
- The CDC suggests maintaining 6ft distancing. Attendees are encouraged to maintain social distancing before and after class, place their mats 6ft apart, and wear a mask when feasible.
- Class Size: We will follow city and state regulations as much as possible, so we’re asking attendees to sign up and arrive as early as you can.
- Cleaning Supplies: Good Elephant’s host partners will provide the cleaning supplies they use for their usual operations. The Environmental Protection Agency suggests Phenolic disinfectant Spray from ABC Compounding Co Inc.
- Cleaning Before Class: Good Elephant’s teachers are encouraged to use their space’s cleaning supplies to disinfect the area that will be used for the event. Click here for cleaning instructions.
- Hand Sanitizer: Teachers are encouraged to provide hand sanitizer for attendees when they arrive.
- Air circulation / purification: The CDC recommends increasing building ventilation to cut down on recycled contaminated air. They suggest inspecting your HVAC system filters and exhaust systems, as well as opening doors and windows. Let’s enjoy that beautiful summer air!
- Mats, Props, & Equipment: Good Elephant will not be providing extra mats, props, or equipment for attendees at this time. Please bring your own mat or towel. Good Elephant teachers are encouraged to bring new mats and props to be purchased by attendees.
- Hands-Free Checkin and Payments: Attendees are encouraged to use the Good Elephant app on their phone to make payments and check into class. We encourage attendees to pay with credit card through the Good Elephant app, and limit the use of cash as much as possible.
- Changing Rooms & Bathrooms: As usual, availability of changing rooms and bathrooms depends on the individual host space’s policy.
- Please Note: On this page, we’ve compiled up-to-date guidelines provided by the CDC and local governments. We recommend following all relevant state and local COVID-19 policies and guidelines, and we encourage our community members to make choices that are in alignment with what’s best for their minds, bodies and environments. In the interest of Good Elephant’s mission of inclusivity, we support and acknowledge all beliefs – you are welcome here.