JOIN THE FAMILY
Community Growth Leader / Sales & Marketing Development
Good Elephant is hiring a remote Community Growth Leader to help us build both sides of our platform: our community of app users and attendees, as well as a diverse network of creators who facilitate classes and events through our platform. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about our mission to build a revolutionary ecosystem that changes the way people connect, making a mindful lifestyle more inclusive and affordable for everyone!
- Identify ideal candidates for the Good Elephant Creator Membership using social media, google search, personal networks, etc.
- Reach out to ideal creators through channels like Facebook and Instagram messenger, email, and phone calls using Good Elephant’s best practices and strategies
- Nurture relationships with creators and act as the face of Good Elephant, helping them understand what’s included in their Creator Membership and guiding them through the signup process
- Create and implement an complete marketing plan for growing Good Elephant’s user base
- Define and track key performance metrics, adjusting marketing tactics as needed, moving at the quicky pace of an agile startup
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports outlining the results of sales and marketing tactics implemented
- Attend weekly meetings with the Good Elephant team to learn about new software updates, revisit goals, and share progress and learnings
- Meet weekly and monthly goals, which will be determined together with the team
- Embody Good Elephant’s core values: Love, Joy, Welcome, Wander, and Abundance
- 2-5 years experience in online software sales and/or marketing, developing and growing channels with tangible, month-over-month sales growth
- Self-motivated leader
- Spiritually grounded
- Great listener and communicator
- Interest/experience with social impact, diversity & inclusion
- Natural inclination to recognize what’s needed and create something new that didn’t exist before
- Passionate about Good Elephant’s mission to make mindfulness more accessible and affordable for everyone
- College degree preferred but not required
- Experience owning a studio or a business
- Past experience teaching a healthy lifestyle topic (yoga, meditation, art, cooking, etc)
Compensation – Commission-based
We’re looking for a new member of our core team, who has experience in scaling software startups and is excited to grow with us!
Compensation for this position will start with equity and an optional small monthly stipend, with the potential to grow into a competitive salary. If you’re interested in joining our core family, please email our founder, Allie, at email@example.com.