Enjoy an easy and delicious summer refreshment out in the sunshine!
Blueberry Lemonade INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- To make the blueberry simple syrup, combine sugar and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in blueberries and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until blueberries have broken down, about 3-4 minutes.
- Strain blueberry mixture through a cheesecloth or fine sieve; let cool.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together blueberry simple syrup, lemon juice and 5 cups water. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve over ice and blueberries, if desired. Enjoy!